- I’ve spent a couple of months thinking about it, and I still can’t figure out why he would talk about adopting a baby before talking about getting married! I think if he’s not ready to get married, it’s not a good time to get a baby. Maybe he’s trying to upset me. I don’t know. I really wish he wouldn’t. Now I lay awake at night while he sleeps next to me, and I just wish I knew why.
- I’ve been sleeping poorly for the past few months. It’s only been a couple of weeks to everyone else though. We’re still going to other places and times every night. We go for about two weeks, but it’s only a few seconds here. Every day, he and I both age two weeks. That’s about three months per week, and over a year for a month!
- I don’t know how old is old enough for him to want to get married. Sometimes, I think I should stop taking him with me, but then he’d be upset, but I’m upset by making him older for nothing. I have no spells to slow down his aging. I only know of ones that work on the caster, so I can only slow mine. I never intended to spend this much time in other times and timelines anyway. I mean, yes, sometimes I get upset and it’s nice to get away, but I’m still able to come back to take care of the things I need to take care of. If I had known how to do this before, I might not have left Aeramin.
- Staying with him would have been a really big mistake. He’s a good friend, so I guess it’s kind of weird saying that, but it would have been. I think we make great friends, but I think our personalities clash too much to be great partners. I don’t know. I don’t really think it would have worked out very well if I had stayed. Especially now that he has a baby. I knew the second I saw the baby that it was his, and I’m sure she’s here in the future. She’s really cute, but if I was still with him, I think I’d be really angry.
- But now I’m wondering if staying with Terellion isn’t a mistake. Maybe I shouldn’t be taking him with me. He’ll always be younger than me, whether I take him with me or not. I don’t want it to be wrong to stay with him, but he’s being pretty mean about it by telling me we should adopt. I don’t think most places let people adopt unless they’re married anyway, so I told him that, but I didn’t want him to think I was saying that because I wanted to press the marriage issue. I think it wound up sounding like I was, so I just shut up about it. The last thing I want to do is pressure him into marriage, especially now since I’m not even sure myself anymore.
- The goblin candy holiday is back. Fortunately, because of the time I spend in other times, I have a couple of months yet to think of a gift. I don’t know what to get him. I don’t want to get anything that makes him think I’m trying to pressure marriage, but at the same time, I want to get him something that shows I love him. I don’t know what would do that. I guess I could get him some alcohol like I did for Winter Veil. It would be something we could drink together. Then maybe some bath stuff so we can take a bath together. I bet they have soap in the shape of penises at that one dirty store. That could be fun, and I think it’s something nice we can do together that isn’t saying I want to get married, so that’s good too.