- I think things are better. Imralion still gets quiet sometimes, like he’s thinking, but I think he realizes how much I love him. He better anyway! The past couple of weeks have been rough for both of us. I know they’ve been especially rough for him, and I’m still doing all I can to help make things better.
- We’re still staying at the school. We made the decision to move out here. I’m still not entirely sure I’ll be happy in the Ghostlands, but it makes sense. I work here. My father lives in town. Im’s sister is here. I think it’ll wind up being good for both of us. He’s put in to transfer to the Blood Knights in Silvermoon. He’ll have a portal everyday to get there and back. There’s more women in Silvermoon too, if he still wants to find a girlfriend.
- I’ve been thinking about that a lot too. I don’t think I want one, but I don’t want to stop him if he does. I especially don’t want to be put in the position where I have to be the one to reject her, which was kind of the problem I ran into with Cyannah. If I told her no, then that would have been me rejecting Im’s chance to have a girlfriend. That’s why I don’t even want to be part of finding one now. If he finds one then she’ll know it’s him who’s most interested. Maybe if he finds one, I can just be friends with her. I really don’t want to do anything with anyone else.
- I just want him, and I want him to be happy, and I messed that up, so I have to fix it.
- I did find a house that’s in decent shape, but does need fixing. A lot of the windows need to be replaced, especially the larger ones on the ends of the house. The roof needs to be fixed. The front doors are beautiful, but also need to be fixed. I don’t want to replace them, so I’m hoping they can be fixed. Imralion suggested we replace the glass with stained glass, and I like that idea.. I put some gold on it to hold it until Im could see it, and he agreed it was nice, so it’s ours now. There’s a big master bedroom and two smaller guest rooms upstairs. The master bedroom has a balcony off it. There’s a kitchen, dining and sitting room downstairs, then there’s the basement. Actually, there’s two basements. One is below the kitchen for keeping things cold, and the other is under the rest of the house and looks like it was used for storage before. I have other ideas for it.
- It would make a wonderful imp room. Maybe I can teach Gibrik to play nice with the other two. I don’t think Yappy or Zorkin would appreciate it though, so maybe not. It would also make a nice space to work with the others, but again, I’d have to put the imps away.
- Anyway, I went to get some canvas to cover the roof until we can get it fixed. There’s already some water damage inside that will need to be looked at. If it rains, it’ll just make it worse, so hopefully the canvas over the roof will work. It was a pain getting it on.
- On the way back to the school after covering the roof, I went to check on my father again. He’s already making a mess. I just cleaned it! I think his couch needs to be professionally cleaned, or maybe just replaced. One thing is for sure, I’m not touching it. Anyway, I did his dishes and took his trash out. I also told him he’s a disgusting pig, which, of course, gave him the right to call me all sorts of things.
- I don’t usually let him get to me, but after what just happened with Cyannah, I guess some of what he said is true. I finished cleaning for him and left without another word.