I hope you had a wonderful honeymoon, and I wish you all the best with Theronil. Sanimir told me that the wedding was beautiful and it was a lovely day. Congratulations.
I’m writing to you today about Sanimir. He has recently taken a trip home to visit his parents to tell them about his relationship with me. I would have liked to have been there with him, but he was already gone by the time I found out. Now it’s two days after, and I haven’t heard anything. I’ll be writing a letter to him as well, but I fear his parents may keep my mail from him, if they are the ones preventing him from returning. Any information you can get on him would be appreciated. I want to know that he’s okay.
I hope you get this. I’m worried about you. I would like to hear from you, and know that you’re okay. You can write to me in Shattrath. We’ll be here a bit longer. Everything here is going well. Muffins misses you.
I miss you more.
Sanimir has recently returned to Silvermoon City. I was wondering if you had heard anything from him? It’s been two days and, naturally, I am worried. Please let me know. You can write to me at the inn in Shattrath.
- I tried some of the new spells. I should have waited for Kes, but it helped vent some frustration. I summoned Gibrik too.
- I couldn’t sleep the other night which is why I went out and practiced instead. Sanimir left to tell his parents about us. I needed to get my mind off it.
- He hasn’t been back. I wrote letters this morning.
- I’m going with Kes today. She should be there to make sure I don’t make mistakes. I found the spell in one of the other books. I’ll have to show her.
- I should try summoning more.
- I have a lot on my mind still. I’m still okay to practice.
- I wonder if Xanaroth isn’t right. It hurts, but he’s safer in Silvermoon.
- He’s safer away from me.