- When you tell one lie, you need to tell 50 more to back it up.
- Don’t ask to see a girl. Just ask to marry then figure it out later. It’ll save you from having to explain why you don’t want to marry her first.
- Measure carefully. Mark exactly.
- Complicated books on the light make no sense.
- Sleeping on straw isn’t very comfortable, however my leg is slowly beginning to feel better.
- Sath’alor is… I don’t even have words to describe. The rest of the family seems great. I wonder if he has brain damage or something?
- I don’t hate anyone, but if they hate me, I’m certainly not going to try to talk to them anymore.
- Riding, even very slowly, is still painful. Maybe it’s not getting better. I need to get to a real bed.
- Enchants sell for half as much in Silvermoon as they do in Dalaran. Most of my money is in Dalaran though, and I needed some to buy a lute.
- The lute is completely for myself. It is not a gift. I do need a certain beautiful woman to borrow it and learn to play though.
- Fresh onions, really fresh onions, will make you cry no matter what. Women will laugh at a man crying. I saw that smirk.
- I need to return to Dalaran soon.
Dalaran to-do list:
- Find my brother
- Try to reason with his drunk ass
- Buy materials, maybe
- Sell the rest of the enchanted scrolls at the right price
- Pick up more medicine
- Find Raleth
- Hope everything goes smoothly